Monday, September 14, 2009

Tshirt Design



Me and some friends are planning to make our class tshirt. Therefor, i tried to make some designs today. Well, half because i feel bored, half because i am very excited with this plan!

In retret a week ago, Rency told me and Anne about her idea of the class tshirt design. To be honest, i think her idea was very splendid! She told me about a very uniqe design and so, today, i tried to draw it. Though, some of my friends don't agree with me, but i like this design! Well, i think it has a good sense of humour :) and humour is always good ;) Of course, i still think of other designs, since not everyone agrees with me. My mom for example. She said that that design was quite vulgar. lol.

And the best alternative i have until now is just a notes design. Like usual notes book with math wirtten there, and on the back, there's XOXO game... [i'll post the design ASAP] i also like this. But sometime, i think it's quite obvious. Science class with math etc. Quite boring i think, eh?

Anyway, if you've got any idea to share with me, please just tell me. i want to make the best tshirt for my class, since it's my last year in high school. Lalala~

need to study physic now,

No comments:

Post a Comment